- taktopus likes this
- lovefromrena likes this
- antigone-spit likes this
- executivecontour reblogged this from stuffaboutminneapolis and added:
- aidandabet reblogged this from stuffaboutminneapolis and added:
- hookersorcake likes this
- theyseemerollins likes this
- stuffaboutminneapolis reblogged this from dmdhashw and added:
- thesoundofdrums reblogged this from dmdhashw and added:
- stuffaboutminneapolis likes this
- dmdhashw reblogged this from liquidchroma and added:
- erikostrom said: The Richfield of Cedar-Riverside… The Mall of America of Victoria Crossing…
- mightyflynn likes this
- southtwelfth likes this
- mini-happenin likes this
- colleen-powers reblogged this from adambez and added:
- amneubs likes this
- thomaslowrysghost likes this
- liquidchroma reblogged this from adambez and added:
- adambez posted this
Oh, how I love my neighborhood.“The Uptown Of Northeast”. Really? SMH, as the kids say. I also dig the plastic Virgin Mary/St. Joseph/Patron Saint of Whatever on the wire table in the corner.
The uptown of northeast?!?!
Duh, it’s south of Northeast.
Used to live here several years ago.